1. Never upload “JUST ANY RESUME” to a Federal job posting. Federal Resumes have a specific format.
2. Always read the announcement carefully. Match the KSAs listed in the announcement to your resume.
3. Ensure that your accomplishments give proof of your past achievements which are relevant to the job posting.
4. Always include start and end dates, as well as hours per week, for work history.
5. Make sure that your resume is the proper length. A five-page resume is your best bet!
6. Don’t wait until the last minute to apply. Deadlines are usually tight due to the high volume of applicants.
7. Aim for ten years of work history. HR specialist want to see what is most recent and relevant.
8. Always be sure to upload your resume along with all of the documents required. Otherwise, you will be found ineligible for the position.
Professional Resume Writer
Call: (253) 670-8328
"Dedicated to working with each and every client, at no additional cost, until they are hired!"